Welcome Parents and Caregivers

Hello parents and caregivers!

Welcome to Miss Rogers’ Classroom Blog! I am really excited to start using this platform to communicate with you all and work together to improve the education of all the Year 8-10 students. This is the first time our school has implemented a classroom blog, so I would appreciate all of your feedback. I am hoping that this blog will help our school community to grow, and provide all of you with an opportunity to become involved in the educative process. I will aim to post once every week, with each blog containing information about what is happening in the school, how this will impact on your children’s education, what strategies we are implementing to support your children and how you can help. I will also discuss specific curriculum capabilities that are expected of the students. More information on these capabilities can be found by clicking on the ACARA link in the page list above. I have also provided comment sections in the page list above, which are specific to each year level. I encourage you to use these comment sections to communicate with me and all other parents for that year level. 


I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Applying Social and Ethical Protocols and Practices in ICT